Online Drivers Education Course Information
Online Drivers Ed: $15
The following topics are covered through the online course across nine chapters presented with ample pictures and animations. Each chapter is followed by a short Quiz.
- Driving is your responsibility
- Major causes of accidents
- Driver fitness
- Natural forces affecting driving
- Signs, signals, highway markings, and highway design features which require understanding for safe operation of motor vehicles
- California Vehicle Code, rules of the road, and financial responsibility
- Differences in characteristics of urban and rural driving
- Critical vehicle systems and subsystems requiring preventive maintenance
- Pedestrian safety
- Effect of alcohol and drugs
- Motorcycle and bicycle safety
How to Get a Provisional Permit if You are Under 18 and you have completed our Online Drivers Ed course.
- After you finish the online course, we will send you a completion certificate and a DMV driver license application (DL44) at no cost to you.
- Provide your social security number.
- Provide your true full name.
- Present an acceptable birth date and proof of legal presence document.
- Submit proof of driver education completion which we will send to you after the completion of your Online Drivers Ed course.
- Pay the application fee.
- Study for the written test.